Meet our staff
At BASI, we also guarantee teacher motivated with open-minded, who can bring across the necessary teaching content. Some of our teachers also teach literature at the prestigious University of Buenos Aires.
Our Infrastructure / Equipment
BASI is in Monserrat, on Florida Street, the busiest pedestrian street in Buenos Aires. Thousands of people walk by it every day, close to the metro stations.(1)
Our school has functional and esthetically appealing classrooms equipped with large windows, 1 PC , wooden floors, air conditioning etc. Add to that 5 PCs with internet access (plus wi-fi all over the school), and, of course, the area where students spend their breaks.
All of our staff are professional language teachers with relevant university degrees from top universities in Argentina (or in their last year of study). All of them are native speakers, of course. Most of them speak at least two other languages and have extensive experience in working with students from abroad.
As obvious as this may sound, our teachers are a key ingredient of our service offering and they heavily contribute to making your stay a productive and an enjoyable one. Our teaching staff has been rigorously selected. Academic credentials are a prerequisite for teachers in most schools.
Along with teaching Spanish, we also organize a range of weekly extracurricular activities. We can organize whatever you need:
- Airport transfers to your hotel/hostel etc
- Special tour packages around Buenos Aires and Argentina.
- Great prices.
- Extra curricular activities each day.
- Accommodation in hostels, hotels, home stays and apartments.
Our students chose us for:
- Spanish courses taught by our school are formally endorsed by the UTN (Universidad Tecnlógica Nacional). The programs of these courses are designed according to the European Framework for Languages and are supported by the Ministry of Education of Argentina. With each course you can take a final exam (DELE). You receive a diploma certified by the university, with transferable college credits.
- Our eight- year career path in the Spanish as a second language market.
- Our exclusive system created in order to fulfill the students’ expectations.
- Our exclusive didactic material specially designed and in perfect match with our programs.
- Personalized attention.
- Continuous evaluation.
- We start courses every Monday (Year round).
- BASI has exclusively designed materials for each one of its levels: book, audio, supplementary materials for the class.
- The school is greatly located in Downtown of the city of Buenos Aires.
- We have comfortable facilities with classrooms conditioned for the student’s comfort. A comfortable and stimulating environment to study.
- There are extra curricular activities: tango lessons, polo matches, bike tours, football matches, night outings.
- We invite our students to visit the Spanish School and to have have a better vision of how a class works when they come and take part of it.
- Students get an attendance certificate once they finish the Spanish Course.