The city of Buenos Aires will open from this Thursday the registration to vaccinate against Covid-19 to children between 3 and 11 years old who have comorbidities. This was confirmed by the head of the Buenos Aires government, Horacio Rodríguez Larreta. He also spoke about the relaxation of the use of the chinstrap and the excess capacity during the last superclassic.
“Starting tomorrow, the registry will open for boys from 3 to 11 years old with comorbidity”The district president announced this morning at a press conference from the Chacarita Cemetery, where he participated in the burning of more than 5 tons of marijuana seized in an operation led by the Buenos Aires Ministry of Justice and Security.
Accompanied by the Chief of Staff, Felipe Miguel, and by the local Minister of Justice and Security, Marcelo D’Alessandro, Larreta stressed: “As always, we are following the order of priority according to sensitivity and risk. So, the next stage is to open the registration to all those children between 3 and 11 years old who have some comorbidity, which is the same as we did for 12 and 18. First the registry is opened for the most risky cases ”.
How to register minors between the ages of 3 and 11 for the Covid-19 vaccine
- Enter buenosaires.gob.ar/vacunacovid
- Complete the form with the personal data of the minor to be vaccinated.
- After registration, an email, a WhatsApp message and a registration confirmation SMS will be sent to the addresses registered during registration. Then, the person will be contacted by WhatsApp, mail and / or SMS to make the assignment of the shift. Then, you can select the day, time and vaccination of preference through an online management system.
Step by step of vaccination
- After coordinating their shift, the minor must attend the center on the indicated day and time, accompanied by a person of legal age.
- Upon arrival at the center, the person must present their ID at the reception and registration area.
- From then on, you must wait for the call from the health team to receive the vaccine.
- Once the dose has been administered, the vaccinated person should remain under observation for 15 minutes.
- Once this period has elapsed, the corresponding certificate will be provided and you will be able to return to your home.
- If your schedule contemplates the application of two doses, you will be contacted again in order to assign you the turn for the application of the second dose.
News in development